GT Grade Carbon Elite Gravel 2021
Potente, agile e ultra efficiente, questa Gravel GT Grade Carbon Elite è dotata di un telaio interamente in carbonio che incorpora il design del telaio a triplo triangolo di GT ed è allestita con componenti eccellenti.
Trasmissione Shimano 2×11 velocità e freni a disco idraulici GRX
GT Grade Carbon Elite Gravel Bike (2021)
Powerful, agile and ultra-efficient, the GT Grade Carbon Elite features a full carbon frame that incorporates GT’s Triple Triangle frame design and is equipped with superb components. This bike keeps you comfortable and stable as you ride demanding terrain, steep descents, conquer technical climbs and enjoy long days in the saddle – the Grade Carbon is a versatile and elegant gravel bike.
Shimano 2×11-Speed Drivetrain and GRX Hydraulic Disc Brakes
This bike is equipped with a powerful and smooth-shifting Shimano Ultegra RX800 11-Speed rear derailleur, GRX shifters and a gear ratio that’s perfect for off-road riding. This drivetrain ensures you have gears to efficiently tackle gravel routes and forest trails, giving you a superb pedalling performance and a comfortable long-distance riding experience. Plus, it’s fitted with Shimano GRX hydraulic disc brakes, giving you powerful all-weather braking performance at your fingertips.
Tubeless Ready WTB ST i23 Rims and WTB Nano Tyres
Rolling on WTB ST i23 Tubeless Ready rims, a stable and confident performance is assured, while a tapered, carbon fork ensures you have precise steering as you navigate challenging terrains on the tarmac or trail. Finally, this GT Grade Carbon Elite Gravel Bike features WTB Nano TCS Tubeless Ready tyres for the greatest rolling speeds, traction and grip wherever you ride.
- Frame: Grade Carbon Frame, Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12×142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Tapered Headtube, Di2 and Dropper Compatible, PF30
- Fork: Grade Carbon Fork, Tapered Carbon Steerer, 12×100 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Adjustable Flip Chip
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0, 28h, Tubeless Ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Crankset: FSA Omega Adventure, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA PressFit 30
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RX800 Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 600
- Handlebars: GT DropTune Super Light, Double Butted 6061 Alloy, 16-deg Flare
- Grips: GT Gravel Grip Premium Tape
- Stem: GT 3D Forged SL Alloy, 31.8
- Headset: FSA No.44, Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 400 Hydro Disc, 160/160mm RT30 Rotors
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, Steel Rails
- Seatpost: GT Carbon, 27.2x350mm (44-58), 400mm (61)
- Front Hub: Formula CL-712, 12×100 Centerlock
- Front Tyre: WTB Nano TCS Light, 700 x 40c, Tubeless Ready
- Rear Hub: Formula RXC-400, 12×142 Centerlock
- Rear Tyre: WTB Nano TCS Light, 700 x 40c, Tubeless Ready